How do you get the keys to the Chevy Silverado Truck of your dreams and drive it around Woodstock, NY? You rent it with Alluvion Go (Hudson Valley Car Rental)! Here’s what you need to know about renting a car with us…
5 Things to Do When You Visit the Historic Hudson Valley
- Visit the Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site: This 50-room mansion was built in 1896 by Frederick Vanderbilt. Visitors can take tours of the house and grounds, which include formal gardens, hiking trails, and a scenic overlook of the Hudson River.
- Stop by the Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum: This museum is dedicated to the life and times of FDR, the 32nd president of the United States. It includes his boyhood home at Hyde Park as well as his presidential library and museum. The gallery has more than 35,000 objects, paintings, photographs, and film clips that chronicle the Great Depression and World War II up through 1945. To experience one of America’s most influential presidents firsthand, make sure to visit this historic site during your stay in the Hudson Valley.
- Have a picnic on your drive: There are plenty of parks and public lands to stop for a break during your trip down Route 9D like Harriman State Park or Bear Mountain State Park. If you want an insider tip, consider stopping at Deer Hill Farm or John Jay Homestead for some fresh produce or homemade ice cream before you hit the road again.
- Relax at the Bardavon Opera House: Located in Poughkeepsie, NY, this theater offers Broadway plays and other theatrical performances year-round. With its rich history dating back to 1888, it’s no wonder why it is considered one of the best theaters in America today. Even if you’re not in town for a show, pop into the museum to see some memorabilia from past productions and then browse the gift shop afterward. And finally…
- Take a hike along the Walkway Over the Hudson: When exploring the Upper New York State side of Hudson Valley, be sure to check out Walkway Over The Hudson State Historic Park in Poughkeepsie, NY.
Stroll Around The Park
No matter what time of year it is, Hudson Valley parks are always beautiful. In the spring, the flowers are blooming and the trees are starting to get green. In the summer, the weather is perfect for picnics and walks around the river. Fall is my favorite time in the Hudson Valley when the leaves are changing color and there’s a chill in the air. Winter can be magical, too, when the trees are covered in snow and ice skating is taking place at Bear Mountain Park.
Visit Historical Sites
If you’re looking to explore the Hudson Valley in style, look no further than the Chevy Silverado truck from Alluvion Go. With its comfortable seating and ample storage space, the Silverado is perfect for road tripping. Plus, its available 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot will keep you connected while on the go. And when it comes time to explore, the Silverado has got you covered.
See The Natural Beauty Of New York State
The best way to see the natural beauty of New York State is by renting a Chevy Silverado truck from Alluvion Go. With this truck, you can explore the Hudson Valley in style and comfort. Plus, you’ll have plenty of space to store all your gear. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start exploring!
Eat Out At Local Restaurants
When you’re planning your trip to the Hudson Valley, make sure to factor in some time to enjoy the local cuisine! The region is known for its farm-to-table movement, so you’ll be able to find fresh, delicious meals made with ingredients from nearby farms. Plus, there are plenty of great restaurants to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that everyone in your group will enjoy.
Discover a whole selection of rental cars and SUVs from ALLUVION GO
Need a car for business or pleasure? Check out our wide selection of vehicles from our standard fleet. Whether you’re looking for an economy car or something a little more luxurious, we have what you need. Plus, all of our vehicles come with Apple Car Play to help you get around town.